We are offering a limited number of small and medium sized businesses the chance to win a 5 min slot on the CAN DO Innovation Summit’s virtual #SMEstage on 3 Feb 2021 + 2 days of support with an Innovation Specialist from Scottish Enterprise.
We will be streaming the best examples of innovation from SMEs across Scotland to an international audience of over 800 investors, academics, entrepreneurs and innovators.
Winners will be judged by:
- Evelyn McDonald – CEO at Scottish Edge
- Bob Martin – Manager for Scotland at Innovate UK
- Alison Munro – Head of Business Services & Advice at Scottish Enterprise
How to enter
To enter, all you have to do is record a 30 to 90 second video clip demonstrating how your business is driving innovation through at least one of the routes below and submit the clip to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Adopting new technologies or processes
- Building innovative workplace practices
- Forming transformational collaborations
Keep in mind this year’s key themes –
- Journey to a Sustainable Future
- Recovery & Resilience
- Workplace Culture
- Advance manufacturing & Digitisation
- MedTech/Health Innovation
– the more relevant to any of these the better!
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by midnight on 17 December. Winners will then be contacted to schedule a date to pre-record their 5min #SMEStage session on the w/c 11th January 2021.
- To enter, a 30-90 second film must be submitted to email@example.com by midnight on 17 December.
- Entrants must fit the SME descriptor of fewer than 250 employees and an annual turnover not exceeding £40 million and be based in Scotland.
- Winners will be chosen by the CDIS21 #SMEstage judging panel and notified via email on the w/c 11th Jan.
The prize: winners will be allocated a 5-minute slot at the CAN DO Innovation Summit on 3 Feb 2021 to showcase their innovation (this session will be pre-recorded w/c 11th Jan 2021). They will also receive 2 days of support with an Innovation Specialist from Scottish Enterprise.