Now in its 3rd year, CAN DO Innovation Summit brings together over 1000 business leaders, academics, investors and entrepreneurs to explore how tech adoption combined with building pro-innovation, collaborative cultures can bring about new ideas to tackle challenges we are facing in industry and society.
For our 2022 series, we are focusing on Digital Transformation (DT) with sessions focussed on the following sub-themes:
- Leadership and DT
- New opportunities and business models (including design-thinking)
- Purpose-led decision making
- Green and sustainable practices – enabling the journey to net zero
- Digital transformation tech trends and
- Creating a successful digital transformation roadmap – tackling barriers.
CAN DO Innovation Event Programme commits to provide a platform for showcasing new thinking, diverse and inclusive business practices, collaborative innovation and innovative leaders from under-represented communities.
By taking part you will have the opportunity to profile and position your work to an international audience of innovation leaders and make valuable connections through our networking sessions.
To apply please fill out our brief online form below.
Deadline for submissions is Friday 22nd October 2021.